A national mechanical and engineering services and maintenance company.
Following group level acquisitions, the organisation contained a number of similar businesses, operating as several different legal entities, providing similar services on different IT platforms. The businesses needed to be consolidated in order to provide a consistent service across the group and enable efficiency savings to be achieved.
Enton worked with the project board, supporting the migration of the many different businesses and systems into a centralised operational model and a single service management platform. The work involved:
- Working with the project board to establish the agreed organisation structure for the delivery of the services across multiple businesses.
- Working with the separate call centre and operational managers to agree the operational model for each department.
- Working with the contract managers to configure each contract on the new system for the new operating model.
- Transition of all contracts from the current platforms to the new systems.
- Training and support during the transition to the new service.
As a result of the business consolidation, the multiple call centres and scheduling teams were able to operate from a single centralised location enabling a considerable reduction in back office staffing levels and a reduction in offices required across the country to provide the service.